AmeriCorps VISTA is your chance to put your ideals into action while learning new skills, making new connections —and finding the tremendous satisfaction that comes from helping others.
El Sol seeks to hire an AmeriCorps VISTA member for the Community Resource Developer (CRD) position.
The CRD will increase our organizational capacity to provide services to the Jupiter community by developing strategic partnerships and raising funds. Activities include: strengthening fundraising initiatives by assisting with event coordination, preparing mailings, coordinating campaigns, and grant writing. The CRD position is ideal for someone interested in pursuing a career in community development, social work, public administration, and non-profit management.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Program Benefits: Childcare assistance if eligible, Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend, Health Coverage, Living Allowance, Relocation Allowance, Training.
- Skills: Communications, Community Organization, Fund raising/Grant Writing, Recruitment, Writing/Editing, General Computer and Researching Skills
- Education Level: College Graduate
- Work Schedule: Full Time
- Program Location: Jupiter, FL