El Sol’s core service is operating our Labor Center, which is open daily. Workers register with the Labor Center and show up on all days that they are available for work. Contractors and homeowners needing workers come to El Sol and within minutes are matched with workers who have the skills needed for the work requested.
Types of Work
You can request El Sol workers for help with any of the following:
- Yard work
- House cleaning
- Pressure cleaning
- Window washing
- Simple roof repairs
- Putting up or taking down shutters
- Storm preparations
How the Labor Center Works
The process for getting skilled workers is simple.
- Come to El Sol during operating hours (6 a.m. – 2 p.m., Mondays through Saturdays and Sundays 7 a.m. – Noon.)
- Sign in with your name, address and phone number.
- Provide the following information for your worker match:
- Type of work to be done
- Number of workers needed
- Estimated length of the job
- Amount you will pay the workers per hour
- Whether or not you need an English-speaking worker
You will be matched with workers within minutes, and you are expected to provide transportation to the work site and back to the Center as well as any necessary tools, supplies or equipment. You pay the worker(s) directly at the end of the job.
Still have questions? Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
We were recently featured in an article, El Sol is On a Mission To Improve the Lives of Day Laborers and Their Families. If you’re interested in Florida Real Estate, check out what they have to offer for Jupiter, FL Homes for Sale.