Through donations from local businesses, restaurants and faith-based organizations, El Sol serves a small breakfast and a hot lunch daily to workers who are not hired for the day. A different crew of volunteers comes in everyday to prepare and serve a hot meal for lunch. For many day laborers this is their main meal.
El Sol has partnered with C.R.O.S. Ministries to offer a food pantry to the Northern Palm Beach County community. The pantry is open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2:00pm-4:00pm.
Help our Kitchen! Listed below are items on our wish-list:
- Fresh and/or canned vegetables and fruit
- Publix gift cards for emergency food
- Aluminum pans
- Large bags of rice, beans, pasta, and cans of pasta sauce
- Dishwasher & money to maintain the monthly service contract
- Cleaning supplies i.e. brooms, mops, rags, paper towels,scrubbing sponge etc.
- Financial Assistance: Donate here