REGISTRATION COORDINATOR (RC)
The selected Registration Coordinator (RC) will be in charge of El Sol’s registration process by managing the administration and assessment of applications to join El Sol services and supporting the administration for the award of a valid El Sol’s Identification card to the worker and /or community member after a signed participation agreement is completed with the individual.
This position will report to El Sol’s Associate Director and may have experienced volunteers assisting the process.
1. – Manage the effective and efficient administrative and financial processing of applications of all workers and community members in request of El Sol services.
2. – Keep accurate records of registrants on the Day labor program system and comply with all good practice guidance including: data protection and its security.
3. – Organize the recruitment and training of volunteers that may help in the process.
4. – Manage a quality assurance process to ensure the standard of registrants is maintained.
5. – Verifies the validity of the supporting documents that make an applicant eligible of El Sol services.
6. – Maintains a filing system in place of all witness forms and list of registrants at each registration session.
7. – Provides regular reports on the number of registrants and total income received in each registration session.
8. – Responsible of the order, security and fluency of the registration process as well as of the center while processing the applicants.
9. – Opens and closes the center in a secure manner to assure the registration process is done effectively.
10. – Maintains all required paperwork, material and supplies, forms and equipment in place to guarantee the registration process is done in an efficient manner.
11. – Coordinates with case managers the number of applicants that will be issued El Sol Identification cards (ID’s)
12.- Other that may be assigned.
1. – Windows Office and computer literate at user level.
2. – Knowledgeable in data input and processing.
3. – Bilingual (Spanish- English language) is a must.
4. – Excellent planning and organizational skills.
5. – Attention to detail and excellent communications skills.
6. – Comfortable working in a diverse environment with different cultural backgrounds.
7.- Understanding of data protection and data security issues.
The position requires 3 hours of work every Saturday from 2:30PM to 4:30PM at the rate of $10.00 per hour.
Conditions: The position considers a probationary period of 3 (three) months and the suitable candidate will have to successfully pass a background check.
All interested candidates, please send their Resumes and Cover Letter to email@example.com no later than March 16, 2015 at 12:00AM.